Sunday, January 13, 2008

Testimony

So my 99 Ford explorer needs work (800 dollars worth of work) and it has almost 150,000 miles on it so does it make sense to take the money and pay for it? Nope. So how do I get another vehicle? Thank God for relationships. A friend of ours tells us to call his dad who owns a car dealership in Florida. So we call him and we were able to get a 2005 Cheverolet Cobalt with 30,900 miles for the manufacturers price and we had to put $500 down but an unknown person wrote us a check to cover that! Praise God!!!! He knows everything before and after. I was tempted to fret with everything going on with my ford at first but I could do nother but laugh because I knew I had absolutely no control over the situation...and it's better that way because He is a big God and he is more than enough.

1 comment:

Rachael426 said...

I'm tagging you to do the 7 Random Facts entry I just completed on my blog: www.rachaellewinson.blogspot.com