Sunday, January 20, 2008

Wow

I just realized I haven't blogged all week! This makes me realize that I am not taking time out for myself like I should. I have been devoting a lot of time to work and haven't even taken many chances to empty myself here or empty myself so that God can really fill me. It's funny how little things remind you that God is the one that has to be in control when life gets so busy. Lord, forgive me for being to busy and not resting. You know better than I do. It's good to rest and you gave me permission to do that, and I will.

1 comment:

In The New said...

Satoya,

You may be silent for a little while but be encouraged, Yahweh is molding and fashioning you into a mighty woman of Yah. You are being strengthened each day and the better you is working out your Salvation.
I miss you and your sweet Spirit. I look forward to the numerous Praise Reports that you will have to share this year. Keep laughing, it's really good medicine. Love You Much! Kim