Wednesday, April 2, 2008

And my enemies will become my footstool...this is true! But what I find is sometimes we get caught up with our enemies becoming our footstool that we dont pray for them. Lately, I have been having a very rough time at work. My supervisor seemed to be discriminating against me because of my culture. I spoke to her today and I thank God for giving me the boldness to tell her my heartfelt feelings and observations about her job performance and not only has she apologized to me, but she is now confiding in me her hopes and dreams and I thought of POC as sue was telling me her dream of getting her books published and getting a tshirt line out. Sometimes things seem to really suck but when you ask God to renew your mind and heart daily, He will give you fresh perspectives and to those who can endure the trials remembering that they have already won, you won't miss the opportunities to bless those that curse you. Live fearlessly, Love truthfully and Laugh hard :-) goodnight

2 comments:

Yadira said...

I love you.

Neubela said...

Hey, I have not checked you blog for a bit, I am so glad your back on. Miss you & love you.