Thursday, April 10, 2008

So I have been taking this medical administration class at so I can become certified to administer medications and I took the test on Friday (passed) and I took the intership test today (passed) and now I am recieving my promotion. I have also been reading this book a lot lately about starting a nonprofit for child advocacy and I am super excited. Sometimes I feel frustrated because things dont seem to be moving fast enough or if I can't seem to understand or know everything about what is happening with my life but I was reminded when I read 1st Kings chapter 6 that God has all those details. When Solomon was building the temple, everything was built so specifically and to see those details come to be, I take comfort in the fact that God works out the details in my life and they will become tangible in the right time. I think about what it takes to build a building... You have to actually have the dream or get the instruction to build, then you need the land to build on, then you have to have the materials. You also need the help of others, then you have to start on the foundation and sometimes you have to go back to the blueprint. All these things remind me of God not just being my author and finsher but He is my builder and perfector and my trainer and I know my life is in His hands.

1 comment:

In The New said...

It's great news to know that Yah's Goodness manifests in every area of your life when you allow Him to guide you and mold you. It's no wonder you aced the tests. Congratulations!