Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Unsurety and Insight

What do you do when things seem unsure? Pray anyway, love anyway, laugh anyway, live anyway. I have learned this truth along time ago but I have experienced this truth for the last few months. Honestly, I grew very weary of dong good at some points but God really reminded me to do anyway, continue anyway...in and out of season. I dont know where God is leading me but I can see the connections and the thngs that relate along the way. The vision God gave me for the group home is very real to me. That is my BHAG. I'm still doing research on defining and refining it in its totality but it is becomng mind boggling to me right now. But regardless of my unsurety, I will still move forward, and I guess I'll be learning along the way.

1 comment:

Yadira said...

I had to double check I was on the right blog...welcome back! Hang in there, mama - you're doing awesome!!